Robert A. Rosenbaum
Firm: Dorsey & Whitney LLP
Country: USA - Minnesota
Practice Area: Corporate Governance
Suite 1500, 50 South Sixth Street
Mr. Rosenbaum is a partner in Dorsey's Corporate Group and a member of the Securities Law, Corporate Governance and Compliance, and Mergers and Acquisition practice groups. He practices in the area of mergers and acquisitions involving publicly and privately held corporations and regularly advises clients with respect to corporate governance matters, public company disclosures, SEC compliance and executive compensation.
Managing Partner of the Minneapolis office. Formerly co-chair of firm-wide Corporate Group (2002-2005), and member of the firm’s Management Committee.
- Named "Minneapolis Corporate Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers, 2011
- Named one of “America’s Leading Business Lawyers” by Chambers USA (Band 1), 2004-2011
- Named in Best Lawyers in America, 2006-2012
- AV Peer Review Rated by Martindale Hubbell Legal Directory
- Named a Minnesota Super Lawyer, 2002-2011
American Bar Association, Member Business Law Section
Minnesota Bar Association Member Chapter 302A Subcommittee of Business Law Section
Board of Directors, The Guthrie Theatre, 2002-2010, 2011-present
Board of Directors, The Chad Greenway “Lead the Way” Foundation, 2011 – present
- Harvard Law School: J.D., 1981, Editor, Harvard Law Review, 1979-1981
- Princeton University: A.B., Economics, 1978, cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
Frequent lecturer at legal education seminars on topics related to mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance and public company securities law compliance.
Dorsey & Whitney LLP is a recommended firm in the following areas:
Corporate Governance - USA - Minnesota