Practice Area: Business
31 avenue Princesse Grace
MC 98000 Monaco
- July 2000 : Masters Degree in Business Law
- September 2001 : Diploma in Higher Applied studies in Business and Economic Law
- 22nd October 2001 : Admitted at the Monaco bar
- 22nd October 2009 : Appointed as Defence Lawyer
- October 2001 – September 2006 : Partner of Cabinet PASQUIER-CIULLA & ZABALDANO
- September 2006 - July 2011 : Founder and partner of GZ AVOCATS
- 2007 and 2008 : Co-creator, organizer and lecturer at the Francis Lefebvre Monegasque Labour law courses
- 2009 : Lecturer at the University of Brazzaville (Congo) on Law and Monegasque legal practice
- 2010 : Lecturer on the new anti-money laundering Law in Monaco for the Monegasque Compliance Officers’ Association
- Since July 2011 : Founder and partner of ZABALDANO Law Office.
Zabaldano Law Office is a law firm established in the Principality of Monaco dealing with the most complex matters often with an international dimension.
It represents corporate and private individual clients who require dedication, professionalism and commitment.
The Law office consists of a team of twelve people who have extensive experience in practice areas such as banking and finance, commercial and business law, international law, real estate and construction as well as employment law and criminal law.
Arnaud Zabaldano, its founder, is a Barrister at the Bar of Monaco, where he has practiced for more than twelve years.
With a postgraduate degree in Economic and Business Law, he has naturally focused the law office practice on business law, in litigation, arbitration and advice.
Committed to the values of the legal profession, Mr Zabaldano strives to best meet clients’ needs, combining legal excellence, innovation and availability.