Magdale Labbe Henke
Firm: MLH Consular Consulting
Practice Area: U.S. Immigration
Graduate of Dartmouth College, Bachelor of Arts in German and Linguistics
3 month Study Abroad at Johannes Gutenberg Universität in Mainz, Germany
Graduate of Columbia University School of International and Public Affairs, Master of International Affairs degree
Received Juris Doctor, summa cum laude, from Touro College in New York while working full-time
Employment at Renowned Companies, including:
- CBS Sports, National Hockey League and Proskauer Rose LLP in the U.S.
- Law firm of CMS Hasche Sigle in Stuttgart
- Adjunct Professor / Instructor (Lehrbeauftragte) in “Legal English” and "English for Human Resources" for personnel of Ludwig Maximilian University, Munich
- Adjunct Professor / Instructor(Lehrbeauftragte) at University of Applied Sciences, Ingolstadt
- USA - New York and New Jersey
- Europe - Solicitor of England & Wales
- Contributing Author to AILA's The Visa Processing Guide and Consular Posts Handbook, 2009-2010.
- Contributing Author to ILW.com's The Consular Posts Book 2009-2010.
Speaker on various immigration law panels for AILA, AILA Rome District Chapter and ILW.com teleconferences