Protecting innovation since 1852.
Brookes IP is a firm of Intellectual Property attorneys based in Tunbridge Wells, Kent, about an hour from London. We also have meeting facilities in central London.
Sufficiently large to be a full-service patent, trade mark and design firm, we are also compact enough that we can offer a truly flexible service to our clients. We have an extensive network of overseas associates.
We offer particular specialisms in the following areas:
* Patent filing and prosecution, through the UK Intellectual Property Office (UKIPO), the European Patent Office (EPO), the World Intellectual Property Office (WIPO) and globally
* Patent oppositions and appeals at the EPO; EPO oral proceedings
* Trade mark filing and prosecution, through the UKIPO, EUIPO and globally
* Registered design filing and prosecution through the UKIPO, EUIPO and globally
* IP infringement, including enforcement of rights and infringement clearance (freedom to operate)
* IP validity, including invalidity challenges through oppositions or other forums
* IP strategy
* Searching and advice on prior rights
Please contact us for a no-obligation discussion of your particular IP requirements.