Degouis Pierre began his career in September 2006 in the Brussels office of the law firm Nelissen Grade, where he practiced primarily in commercial law and labor law.
In April 2008, he joined the employment law department of the international law firm CMS DeBacker, which allowed him to practice only social law.
In April 2012, Pierre Degouis opened his own office before founding the law firm Gaillard, Delwiche & Degouis in November 2013.
Pierre Degouis overwhelmingly active in all aspects of social law (labor law, right to social security, social criminal law) while providing general services in commercial law and contract law.
Since September 2016, Pierre Degouis carries the title of labor law specialist awarded by the Brussels Bar.
- June 2006: Study Diploma specializing in economic law - Université Libre de Bruxelles
- June 2005: Law on Licensing - Free University of Brussels
- Working knowledge of Dutch.
Seminars and Publications
- December 2012: "Cybersurveillance at different stages of the employment contract," speaker for the Conference of the Young Bar of Brussels.
- October 2011: "Cybersurveillance at different stages of the employment contract," speaker for the Federation of Enterprises in Belgium.
- October 2011: "New technologies at work facing the workers' privacy," speaker for Beci.
- March 2011: "New technologies and their impact on labor law," co-author, UGA 2011.
- November 2009: "Elements relevant to the social audit" speaker for the Institute of Company Auditors.
- October 2009: "Alcohol and drugs in the company," speaker for Co-Mana Training.