Dr Belinda Stuart-Moonlight is one of the UK’s foremost food safety and infectious disease experts, with over 15 years’ expert witness experience. She is tenaciously thorough, her growing reputation built on exacting attention to detail. Her numerous successful outcomes are grounded in scientific knowledge and ongoing experience of industry practice through her consultancy, training and auditing work.
Why choose Dr Belinda Stuart-Moonlight as your Expert Witness?
- Has worked on landmark cases
- Cardiff University CUBS certificate in civil and criminal arenas
- Every action instigated as EHO successful in Court
- PhD in microbiological risk and its legal context
- Daily experience of industry practice through consultancy, auditing and training work
- In large outbreak cases, she is fundamentally a breach expert (reviewing systems), complimenting causation evidence of medics and microbiologists
- Advisor to ABTA and Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH) for 10+ years
Dr Belinda Stuart-Moonlight frequently wins plaudits in her capacity as an expert witness in both criminal and civil cases:
‘Dr Belinda Stuart-Moonlight was a pleasure to work with and nothing was too much trouble. She worked within very tight timescales and provided a full report in advance of the deadline. Her report was well structured, clear and concise. She worked with us, in addition to her report, to assist our client’s instructed barrister with the technical aspects of the report and did not hesitate to make further comments on the report where required. Her report was very helpful and instrumental to our negotiations. As a result of her report the client achieved an exceptional outcome. I would highly recommend this expert.’
November 2015 - Laura Hannah - Stephensons LLP