Zara is the Global Leader for BDO’s Transfer Pricing Practice and is based in Melbourne. Zara has a track record of building successful businesses, gaining positive client feedback, developing strong relationships and growing and developing a team. Zara has fostered excellent relationships with key senior executives within the ATO.
Zara has over 20 years’ full time Transfer Pricing experience covering the areas of controversy/dispute resolution, planning and restructuring, compliance, developing transfer pricing policies and structuring legal agreements in relation to various related party dealings. She is highly experienced in dispute resolution and controversy and her strong negotiation skills have resulted in successful settlements and outcomes for clients.
Zara has previously worked for over 16 years as a transfer pricing partner in a ‘Big 4’ firm.
- Transfer pricing
- Retail and Consumer
- Technology, media and telecommunications
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting)
- Graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia
- Chartered Tax Adviser and Member of the Taxation Institute of Australia
- Member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors