Tansu is a graduate of Ankara University Law School and is admitted to Istanbul Bar Association.
Until 2006, Tansu represented various multinational clients in the fields of FMGC, automotive, banking, manufacturing, and distribution.
Between 2006 and 2016, Tansu acted as the corporate secretary and general counsel of a leading automotive manufacturer. He contributed to the activities of his client in the fields of lobbying and government relations, investments, manufacturing, distribution and antitrust matters, as well as rendered in-house legal matters and orchestrated dispute resolution activities. He has also built up the compliance department and processes.
Tansu currently focuses on automotive, manufacturing, FMCG, infrastructure and real estate sectors.
He is actively involved in the fields of investments, manufacturing, distribution, public procurement, product safety and liability, employment, corporate, business, tax and foreign trade.
Tansu has various studies and speeches at conferences and symposia on sustainable supply chain, protection of intellectual property, legal ethics and compliance.
He acts as a mediator for collective bargaining disputes between employers and workers’ unions and hopes he can contribute in development of the industry.
Tansu is a full time father and a fan of wild camping.
- Corporate and Business Law
- Customs and Foreign Trade
- Product Safety & Seller’s Liabilities
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- Public Procurements
- Tax Law
- Information Technologies
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods
- Information Technologies
- Infrastructure & Real Estate
- 1995-2000 - LLB - Ankara Law School
- 2002-2003 - LLM - European Law, Marmara University - (thesis not completed)
- 2009-2010 - Mercedes-Benz Türk Business - Management Program - Bosphorus University BÜYEM
- 2015-2015 - Applied Leadership Program - IMD Business School Geneva
- 2018-2020 - Health Institutions Management - Istanbul University (Undergraduate Program)
- 2020-... - Occupational Health & Safety - Istanbul University (Undergraduate Program)
- 2018-… - MSc Fiscal & Capital Markets - and Financial Institutions - Istanbul University (Post-graduate Program)
- Attorney-at-Law - Istanbul Bar Association
- Trademark Attorney - Turkish Trademark and Patent Institution
- Patent Attorney - Turkish Trademark and Patent Institution
- Collective Bargaining Mediator - Ministry of Labor, Social Services and Family
- Member - Turkish Criminal Law Association
- Member - Transparency International, Turkey
- Member - International Bar Association
- Grounds of Judicial Decision - from the Perspective of Epistemology & Logic, 2020
- Automotive Industry’s Hard Game with Taxes - Fiscal Law Magazine, Volume 2017 January
- An Essay on Injustice - Contemporary Law Magazine, Volume 2014, September
- Judgment Ethics - Ankara Bar Association, 2014
- Current and Emerging Intellectual Property Issues for Business – A Roadmap for Business and Policy Makers - Turkish Industry Business Association, 2004
- Turkish Jurisprudence on Asylum Seekers and Migrants - UNHCR Refugee Agency, 1998
- Legal Grounds of Judgments - A study on Theory of Logic, 2001