Áron Vikor, attorney and mediator, primarily practises in the labour law and commercial law areas, focusing on dispute resolution in these fields.
- Successful mediation in a dispute between a manager and a large multinational company
- Representing employers in various labor law disputes brought up by / against current / former employees, including willfully caused life-threatening injuries, violation of study contracts, harassment matters and embezzlement of substantial amounts.
- Proceedings against a party breaching a contract related to the sale of agricultural products.
- Representing a company in a dispute with its previous managing director in connection with the misappropriation of company information.
- Representing employer in a lawsuit against the local trade union because of libellous statements published by the trade union.
- Representing employers in a wide range of labor law litigations initiated by/against current/previous employees.
- Attorney, Vikor Aron David Law Firm, 2019 to date
- Attorney, Szabó Kelemen & Partners Attorneys, 2007 - 2019
- Legal Trainee, Szabó Kelemen & Partners Attorneys, 2004 – 2006
- Legal Trainee, Ormai & Partners CMS Cameron McKenna, 2002 – 2004
- Paralegal, Ormai & Partners CMS Cameron McKenna, 2000 – 2001
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (Mediation, Arbitration)
- Dispute resolution and litigation
- Pázmány Péter Catholic University, Budapest (Juris Doctorate, Cum Laude, 2002)
- University of Mannheim, General Studies in German law (2002)
- Commercial mediator (2011)
- Registered in the London Court of International Arbitration (“LCIA”) Database of Arbitrators
- Member of the LCIA European Users’ Council
- Registered arbitrator at the Vienna International Arbitral Centre
- Registered ADR practitioner at ICC