Kolchinski Law Firm was established by Vadim (Liran) Kolchinski, and since then our lawyers have accompanied hundreds of private and business clients. The head office is located in Haifa and we have branches in the Haifa and Tel Aviv. We offer legal services on civil, commercial and business matters in Hebrew, English and Russian, including:
- Real estate and real estate - private, commercial and commercial transactions.
- Execution - collection of checks and promissory notes, implementation of a judgment in execution, debt arrangements, consolidation file and PRS.
- Labor Law - providing advice to employees and employers and legal support for claims.
- Torts - Road Accidents and Insurance Claims.
- Traffic Law - Representation in traffic offenses, drunken driving, revocation of a license, traffic points and accidents.
- Sports Law - Representation of players and sports associations, including contracts and agreements.
- Wills and inheritances - drafting wills, mediation in heirs disputes and representation before the Registrar of Inheritance Affairs.
- Business accompaniment for companies and corporations - Legal support for businessmen, companies and companies under construction.
- Contract writing - drafting private and business contracts, including financial agreements, lease agreement, labor agreement, divorce agreement, partnership agreement and more.
- Civil and Commercial Litigation - Representation of clients in court.
Real Estate Lawyers:
Our firm practice covers a broad spectrum of activities in the real estate area, including the representation of purchasers, owners, developers, landlords, tenants, lenders and borrowers in connection with all types of properties, ranging from mixed use hotel/office developments and retail properties to vacant land transactions. He represents these parties in the context of negotiations and disputes, structuring and negotiating complex acquisitions, financing, land development, zoning other matters.
As part of the legal accompaniment of urban renewal projects, the firm provides developers, builders and owners of apartments full legal support from the initial meeting until the conclusion of the procedure and the registration of the condominium.
The firm's attorneys work closely with large companies and professionals and provide clients with legal support services, so that each client enjoys comprehensive legal service. The agenda that leads the firm is the provision of courteous and reliable service from the beginning of the legal process and after the conclusion of the contract, while safeguarding the interests of the client.
We advocate the approach that people are the center and provide personal and professional legal solutions to achieve the best for our customers, always. Vadim determines the mood and explains:
"In my past I worked as a businessman in Israel and abroad and throughout my years as a lawyer, I have been assisted by my business experience. I believe that my mission is to help people who do not have the appropriate knowledge and tools and to provide them with legal support, at the essential moments of their lives. The combination of sensitivity, legal experience and business experience enables me to achieve excellent results for each client and I pledge to serve you in every issue with dedication and determination."