Rechtsanwalt & Fachanwalt für IT-Recht & Fachanwalt für gewerblichen Rechtsschutz, specialist in data protection, It-Contracts, e-commerce, litigation, domains & trademarks as well as unfair competition.
Practice and professional experience
Guido qualified as Rechtsanwalt in 2005 and additionally as bar certified specialist for it-law as well as intellectual property law. After being awarded a LL.M. in Intellectual Property Law in 2004 he started his career in a telecommunication law boutique mainly focusing on telecommunication & outsourcing providers. After that he moved on to Intellectual Property Law Boutiques (2006 – 2011), where Guido handled large trademark portfolios, and complex IP-Litigation as well as Technology Transfers in the field of IT. From 2011 on he worked as an independent Rechtsanwalt and Of Counsel for different law firms emphasizing on legal advice at the interface of IP, IT and data protection law.
Guido is experienced in all aspects of data protection, drafting of IT and Media Contracts, complex litigation as well as domain, trademark and unfair competition usually with a strong emphasis on technology. A special focus is advising clients in complex GDPR projects such as establishing data protection management systems, concept of deletion, data transfer. Furthermore he assists Privacy Officers and provides managed services to them and companies. Guido gives lectures and presentations at various professional seminars such as the Cologne Chamber of Commerce, TÜV Academy, University of Applied Science Rosenheim. Furthermore he is member of INTA (Internet Committee), ITechLaw, GRUR (German Association for Intellectual Property Law; founding member of the Data Law Committee), DGRI. Guido was awarded as IT and Communications Lawyer of 2018 by Fintech Monthly, Industrial Property Rights Lawyer of 2018 and Top 100 Lawyers Germany 2018 for IT-Law by Lawyers Monthly.
- Rechtsanwalt (DE)
- Bar Certified Specialist for Information Technology Law
- Bar Certified Specialist for Intellectual Property Law
- Certified Internal & External Data Protection Officer (TÜV)
- Data Protection Auditor
- International Trademark Association (INTA) Member of the Internet Committee
- International Technology Law Association (ITECHLAW) Member of the Data Protection and IP Committee
- GRUR (Deutsche Vereinigung für gew. Rechtsschutz und Urheberrecht) Fachausschuß Recht der Daten
- DGRI (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Recht und Informatik)