Jonathan Wyatt is a Managing Director in our London office and Global Head of Protiviti Digital. Protiviti Digital helps organisations transform for the future, managing the risks presented by disruptive innovation and exploring ways to embrace the opportunities presented by new and emerging technologies.
Jonathan has over 20 years' experience in Technology & Business Consulting and has been part of the Global Technology Consulting Leadership team of Protiviti for over 10 years. He was a founding member of Protiviti in the UK and has been a member of the UK leadership team since its launch in 2005.
Prior to assuming his current role, Jonathan led our Technology, Strategy and Operations practice globally. Jonathan has had the opportunity to work with many of the largest organisations, including many industry leaders, across a diverse range of industries. Jonathan also has significant experience working with much smaller organisations, including many dynamic fast growing technology companies pre IPO. Jonathan has experience working in Financial Services, Technology, Telecommunications, Technology, Media, Energy and Utilities.
- Jonathan led the team conducting research into Digital Maturity on a global basis and building out the Protiviti Digital Maturity toolkit, a methodology that we now use for Digital assessment and strategy engagements globally. Jonathan has worked with many teams around the world conducting Digital Maturity Assessments and helping clients shape Digital and Technology Strategies and mobilising Digital Transformation programmes.
- Jonathan has had a lead role building out our Robotic Process Automation (RPA), AI and Machine Learning practice globally. This team is represented in over 20 countries around the world, helping organisations evaluate process automation opportunities, select process automation tools, perform POCs (proof of concepts), implement bots, rescue failing automation programmes and establish necessary Robotics and AI governance frameworks. In addition to supporting clients, this team is helping Protiviti utilise RPA, AI and Machine Learning tools to transform the way that we execute engagements.
- Jonathan oversees our Digital Innovation teams globally. These teams are continuously assessing new technologies and considering how these technologies can help our clients transform core operations. Areas of focus include Controls Automation, Speech Recognition, Natural Language Recognition, Machine Learning, Process Analytics, RPA, AI, Collaborative Working, Advanced Data Analytics and CX.
- Jonathan is helping organisations understand what it means to be a Customer Centric organisation. Jonathan and his team present regularly on work they are doing to transform and elevate CX functions, utilising new and emerging technologies, to put the customer at the heart of strategic decision making.
Areas of Expertise
- Digital Transformation
- Digital Governance, Strategy & Execution
- Technology Strategy & Operations
- Technology & Cyber Risk Management
- Functional Transformation
- Innovation Culture
- Emerging Technology Selection & Implementation
- BA (Hons): Mathematics & Computation (1st), University of Oxford
Professional Memberships & Certifications
- Chartered Accountant (ACA)
- Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)