Lora read law in the United Kingdom and graduated from University of Newcastle-Upon-Tyne with an LL.B (Hons) and from the University College, University of London with an LL.M in commercial and corporate law. She then returned to Cyprus where she qualified as an advocate and became partner in one of the then largest and leading established general practice law firms in Cyprus. In 2006 she co-founded LC LAW Stylianou & Drakou LLC which in 2018 was renamed LC LAW Stylianou & Associates LLC and she is the Managing Director. Since October 2018 she is also a member of the Board of Directors of ALFA International.
Main areas of practice
- Corporate cross border transactions
- M&A and joint ventures
- Flotations on the Stock Exchange
- Banking and finance
- Tax planning, advising on inbound and outbound investments and complex due diligence
- Immigration, trusts and estate planning
- Data Protection
- Advising both domestic and international clients and also serves on the board of directors of a number of private and public companies across a range of sectors of the economy.
- A Licensed Insolvency Practitioner.
- Litigator and a qualified mediator acting regularly for directors, shareholders and companies in corporate disputes and administrative actions.
- Managing Director, LC LAW Stylianou & Associates LLC, 2018 –
- Managing Partner, LC LAW Stylianou & Drakou LLC, 2006 –2018
- Partner, Tassos Papadopoulos & Co, 2002 – 2005
- Associate, Tassos Papadopoulos & Co,1999 – 2002
- Associate, Christos Triantafyllides Law Office,1996-1998
- Admitted to the Cyprus Bar in 1996
- Cyprus Bar Association
- Nicosia Bar Association
- Cyprus India Association
- Tax Planning of the Cyprus Bar Association
- French (basic)