Marc Klaas studied law at the University of Bonn with a focus on labor and employment law and international business law. During his legal traineeship, he practiced business law and contract law in the legal department of Porsche’s head office in Stuttgart. From 2010 to 2011, Mr. Klaas served as in-house counsel to SIAG Engineering GmbH, advising on contract law, commercial law, and corporate law.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
In addition to his continued focus on both national and international commercial law and corporate law, Mr. Klaas also specializes in conducting complex civil litigation and provides counsel on M&A transactions and IT law.
He advises both domestic and international clients – including startups and those involved in venture capital – from the aerospace and defense, automotive, IT telecommunications, as well as mechanical and plant engineering industries.
- 2001 - 2007 Study of Law at the University of Bonn; Focus on: Labour Law and International Commercial Law
- 2008 Legal Traineeship at the District Court of Bonn; Law firm Schroeder, Schulte, Hammer, Bonn; Dr. Ing. h. c. F. Porsche Aktiengesellschaft Stuttgart, Central Legal Department, Commercial Law, Contract Law
- 2010 - 2011 Corporate Counsel of the SIAG Engineering GmbH, Contract Law, Trade Law, Company Law
- Admitted to the German bar
- International Legal Relations Working Group of the DAV