Prof. dr. Oswald Jansen, founder of Resolución, is an attorney specialising in administrative law.
He has more than 25 years of experience in the full width of administrative law, including administrative litigation. He focuses on compliance and regulation, law enforcement and sanctions, economic and financial administrative law, and European administrative law. He is an expert in administrative fines.
Prof. dr. Oswald Jansen holds a part-time professorship in European administrative law and public administration at Maastricht University, frequently publishing and teaching on several topics in administrative law.
He also serves as:
- A strategic adviser of several companies, public bodies, law firms and the Dutch Lawyers Association;
- Teacher and examiner in the field of financial law at the Grotius Academy of the Dutch Authority for the Financial Markets (AFM);
- Member of the board of editors of the journal on Real Estate Law (Tijdschrift voor Vastgoedrecht);
- Member of the committee on Europeanisation of general administrative law of the Dutch Administrative Law Association (VAR); and
- Visiting professor Global Administrative Law Tilburg University;
He was supplementary judge at the regional courts of Arnhem and ‘s-Hertogenbosch and at the Dutch Administrative High Court (Centrale Raad van Beroep) as well.
Prof. dr. Oswald Jansen has authored several commentaries on Competition, Telecommunications, and Privacy, and administrative law, as well as several books on administrative sanctions.
Prof. dr. Oswald Jansen is proficient in Dutch, English, French, German, and Spanish.
Admitted to the Bar: 2008 (in ‘s-Hertogenbosch and since 2011 in The Hague).