Attorney at Law Till Hering LL.M. advises and represents corporations and selected private clients in the areas of cross-border aircraft transactions, corporate law and tax law. He has special expertise in complex aviation related energy tax cases and successfully litigated numerous multi-million euro tax reliefs for his clients.
Before joining HSP Schaefer, Till Hering worked for a big four auditing and tax corporation in the area of tax / legal with a focus on corporate law / M&A.
In addition to German, Till Hering is business fluent in English.
Areas of expertise
- Cross-border aircraft transactions / Structuring of flight operations
- Tax law with a focus on aviation related energy tax law
- Aviation litigation
- National and international aviation law
- National and international corporate law
- Litigation and criminal defense in white collar crimes and tax offenses
- Law studies at the University of Goettingen
- Master of Laws (LL.M.) at the University of Osnabrueck
- Legal trainee at High Court of Celle, Germany (OLG Celle)
- Consultant / lawyer at a big four auditing and tax corporation in the area of corporate / M&A
- Associate & Attorney at Law at HSP Hannover office since 2016
- Partner & Attorney at Law at HSP Hannover office since 2018
- European Business Aviation Association (EBAA)
- German Business Aviation Association (GBAA)