IMPEX LAWYERS & ADVISERS
Joseph T. A. Buccheri is admitted as a Barrister & Solicitor in the jurisdictions of Victoria and the High Court of Australia. He is an accredited International Trade Facilitator with over 25 years working experience in Italy, Switzerland, North/Latin America and Asia markets.
As well as overseeing the firm, his principal area of practice is International Trade & Commercial Law with a dedication to assisting the vast array of issues faced by his clients wishing to understand, participate and succeed in local & global markets.
He is recognised as a ‘Global Top 200’ Lawyer by the International Trade Council: the pinnacle Global Chamber of Commerce that provides services to chambers, business associations, import/export councils, government trade agencies and businesses around the world.
- Juris Doctor (University of Melbourne, Australia)
- Graduate Diploma- Legal Practice (ANU, Australia)
- Graduate Diploma- Chinese Business (Tongji University, Shanghai China)
- Bachelor of Business- International Trade (Victoria University, Australia)
MEMBERSHIPS & PRO BONO
- Law Institute of Victoria
- LIV Legal Referral Service
- Global Economic Law Network- Melbourne Law School
- Mentor: International LLM (University of Melbourne)
- International Trade Council- Global 200 Lawyer
- Global Law Expert- International Trade- Australia
- Italian Chamber of Commerce (Vic Board- past)
- Hong Kong Australia Business Association (Vic Exec Chairman- past)
- Hong Kong General Chamber of Commerce
- Hong Kong Venture Capital & Private Equity Association