Eleni being the founding partner of the firm, possesses strong experience in a wide spectrum of the legal practice. After many years of pursuing her practice in some of the largest law firms in the island, Eleni has a strong legal knowledge in corporate law which is matched with her compelling commercial awareness enabling her to offer a unique spherical insight. Her legal expertise includes M&A transactions, banking and finance transactions, corporate and debt restructurings of large organisations. Her expertise extends to all areas of the corporate and commercial aspect of legal practice. Eleni further has an immense experience on the setting up, functioning and compliance Cyprus alternative investment funds, being herself accredited as a certified person and as an AML Compliance Officer by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission.
Apart from the above, Eleni has expertise ranging from civil and commercial litigation including several areas of law with a special interest in corporate litigation and commercial injunctions to inheritance, labour and matrimonial disputes. She also deals with alternative dispute resolution and mediation.
- Cyprus Bar Association (2010)
- International Bar Association (2018)
- International Association of Young Lawyers (2018)
- Judicial Committee of the Cyprus Handball Association (2021)
- Registered in the Register of Certified Persons of the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) (Advanced)
- Accredited Mediator by the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Cyprus
- Accredited AML Compliance Officer by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC)