Niko Schultz-Süchting has been advising national and international clients on all aspects of real estate law for two decades. He combines broad legal knowledge with extensive experience in advising real estate professionals with a strong commercial understanding of real estate investments in various jurisdictions.
His practice focuses on advising national and international investors on transactions in real estate and real estate portfolios in Germany, Europe and other parts of the world. In doing so, he covers a wide range of asset classes - from offices, apartments, hotels, and logistics properties to other commercial and special-purpose properties. His clients are real estate professionals of various origins and with different investment targets. In addition to the classic transaction business, Niko also focuses on German regulatory law for funds, project development and the leasing and letting of real estate. He is comprehensively networked.
- ADF Asset Management on the acquisition of H&M logistics centre in Hamburg from CA Immo
- AXA on the acquisition of a pan-European hotel portfolio consisting of 11 hotels for several hundred million Euros in 2019/2020
- AXA on a joint venture with Sirius Real Estate to develop a logistic portfolio and on the joint acquisition of five logistic/ light industrial assets in four German cities with a value of approx. EUR 170M in 2019
- AXA on the acquisition of a pan-European logistics portfolio comprising 39 properties located in five countries from Gramercy in 2017
- Blackstone on the sale of the pan-European Centre Parcs portfolio in 2019
- Henderson Park on the acquisition of an office portfolio with approx. 20,000 sqm in Berlin in 2020
- Norges on the acquisition of the Axel-Springer building in Berlin in a forward sale-and-lease-back transaction in 2017/2020
- Norges on the sale of the Lenbach Gardens in Munich in 2019
- PGIM on the development, letting and sale of the Junghof Plaza to TRIUVA and on various other real estate transactions
- The purchaser of The Squaire at Frankfurt airport, the biggest single asset transaction in 2019
- TPG on the acquisition of a portfolio of student dorms in 2019
- TPG on the acquisition of a portfolio of offices in 2019
- TPG on the acquisition of A&O Hotels and Hostels, the largest privately-owned hostel platform in Europe with 31 assets in 19 cities in 2017
- Universal-Investment on a series of real estate developments and acquisitions in Germany, Europe and the US for special funds, including logistic, office and residential assets; e.g. acquisition of the project development “Die Macherei” in Munich in 2019 and the acquisition of an office tower in Beijing in 2019