Mr. Nghia Nguyen is a highly experienced and well-respected partner of Bizconsult Law Firm, one of Vietnam’s most reputable law firms. With nearly 20 years of experience in the legal field, he is widely recognized as an expert in dispute resolution, with a specialization in both litigation and arbitration.
Throughout his career, Mr. Nghia has successfully represented a wide range of clients in various industries and worked on numerous high-profile cases, including complex cross-border disputes involving multiple parties and jurisdictions. He is skilled in handling all stages of the dispute resolution process, from pre-trial negotiations to post-trial appeals, and has extensive experience in both domestic and international arbitration proceedings.
Apart from his litigation and arbitration expertise, Mr. Nghia also advises clients on corporate and commercial, contracts, real estate and construction, banking & finance, tax and criminal cases, etc. His ability to provide practical solutions to his clients’ legal issues, combined with his exceptional communication and negotiation skills, has earned him a reputation as one of the top lawyers in Vietnam.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Dispute Resolution
- Corporate & Commercial
- Real Estate and Construction
- Banking & Finance
- Criminal cases
- Investment Projects (Inbound & Outbound)
- Ho Chi Minh City Bar Association
- Vietnam Bar Federation
EDUCATIONS AND TRAININGS
- Ministry of Justice, Judicial Academy, Lawyer’s Skill, Hanoi;
- Paris V René Descartes – Malakoff University, Master of Civil and Trade Law, France;
- Paris X Nanterre University, Business Law Faculty, France;
- Paris II Panthéon-Assas University, DSU International Trade Law, France;
- Vietnam National University, School of Law, Hanoi.
PUBLICATIONS AND WRITINGS
- “Vietnam improves the legal framework on commercial arbitration”, Asia Legal Business
- “Vietnam: Liability exemption due to the Covid-19?”, Asean Mena Counsel Sep