Our full spectrum of banking and finance services includes the following:
• Corporate Debt, both Rupee and foreign currency facilities (bilateral and syndicated) for capex, working capital and general corporate purposes.
• Acquisition and Leveraged Finance – for domestic and cross border acquisitions and leveraged deals, using senior secured, mezzanine and subordinated debt structures.
• Project Finance across various Infrastructure & Energy sectors, including roads, ports, airports, railway, conventional power, wind and solar power and oil & gas.
• Real Estate Finance – for acquisition of real estate properties and projects, construction of residential and commercial projects, lease rental discounting and refinancing.
• Asset Finance – for acquisition of equipment, ships, aircrafts and helicopters and security creation on such assets with Indian regulatory authorities.
• Trade Finance – Buyer’s credit, supplier’s credit, short term and long-term export advances, supply chain financing, pre-shipment and post shipment credit, factoring and bill discounting.
• Securitization – loan and asset backed securitisation, setting up securitisation trusts, issuance of security receipts and issuance of securitised debt instruments.
• Debt Capital Markets – issuance of privately placed debentures, Rupee / foreign currency bonds, masala bonds, MTN programmes and other privately placed debt securities.
• Debt Restructuring and re-financing, including corporate debt restructuring, asset reconstruction and schemes of arrangement.
• Insolvency – advising creditors committees, resolution professionals and resolution applicants as well as interim financing.
We are a full-service national law firm in India with a single balance sheet and accordingly, when necessary, our banking lawyers work in tandem with members of the firm’s capital markets & securities team, mergers & acquisitions team, projects & infrastructure team, real estate team, dispute resolution team and teams of other sectoral expertise so that our clients receive seamless service and in-depth legal advice and solutions.
JSA is a Tier 1 banking and finance law firm in India and has a widely recognised market leading banking & finance practice in the country. Our practice is partner led and is committed to providing quality professional service combining domain knowledge with a constructive, consistent, comprehensive and commercial approach to issues. Clients trust our banking and finance lawyers to take a practical and business-oriented approach in achieving their objectives. Our lawyers have a clear understanding of the expectations and requirements of both sides to a financing transaction and provide tailored advice to each client’s needs. The practice is especially praised for its accessibility and responsiveness and its ability to work well with international firms and clients.
We are empaneled by several global and domestic banks, and also represent a variety of other clients including non–banking finance companies, institutional lenders, multi-lateral, developmental and export credit institutions, asset managers, funds, real estate investors, arrangers and corporate borrowers in different sectors on a wide range of financing transactions.