Estonia is a jurisdiction that has formed a legislative position regarding the registration of crypto exchanges and taxation issues of crypto activities in Estonia.
The advantages of registering crypto exchanges in Estonia include:
- short time for registering a crypto exchange company in Estonia and for obtaining a license to conduct crypto-activity in Estonia;
- low cost of a license to create a crypto exchange in Estonia;
- favorable legislation for registration of crypto exchange in Estonia;
- loyalty of the financial regulator in relation to the activities of crypto exchange in Estonia;
- the absence of requirement for the obligatory presence of EU citizenship when creating a crypto exchange in Estonia;
- absence of income tax and non-application of VAT to cryptocurrency in Estonia.
Switzerland is a good jurisdiction not only for registering crypto exchanges, but also for registering fintech companies. Our team will tell you about all of the legal requirements for registering a crypto exchange in Switzerland.
The advantages of Switzerland as a jurisdiction for creating crypto exchange include:
- loyalty and interest of the financial regulator in opening crypto exchanges in the territory of the richest canton of Switzerland Zug, as well as throughout the country;
- Switzerland applies the simplified procedure of opening bank accounts for crypto exchange in Switzerland;
- the political and economic stability of Switzerland;
- orientation of the financial regulator to the protection of a foreign investor in Switzerland.
Malta is very friendly to the creation of crypto exchanges on its territory, due to the process of active attraction of a large amount of investment in the state.
The advantages for creating a crypto exchanges in this jurisdiction are:
- the presence of the English version of the legislation, governing the creation of a crypto exchange in Malta;
- active state protection of both service providers in Malta and consumers;
- financial and political stability of Malta;
- loyalty of the financial regulator of Malta to cryptocurrency activities;
- Malta is a reputable jurisdiction that is successful and trusted to create a crypto exchange;
- Malta’s attractive tax regime.
Our team will help you to collect the necessary documents to register a crypto exchange in Europe and help you meet all of the regulators requirements.
A team of SBSB professionals will help you choose the best option, taking into account the peculiarities of your activity and your wishes. For over five years we have been advising our clients in the areas of corporate law, international tax planning, finance, international licensing and comprehensive business support in more than 40 countries.
We will be happy to help you.